Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Quotes of The Day

It's 2pm lebih. Tapi macam pagi siut. Nyaman jek. Cuaca tak mendung, tapi redup. Ade bunyi burung berkicau. Perfect. What a nice day.

Let me start with some quotes of the day okey. ;)


Lelaki yg cool adalah lelaki yg pakai jaket tebal di bawah panas terik sambil pakai spek hitam bersepuh emas
- Is it? this is damn hillarious. Ekekek...

I know i'm the best
- Said by someone yang selalu perasan bagus. I doubt that. Hmm...but yeah i personally think he is among the best. :p

Orang yang senang nak diambik hati, senang juga nak berkecik hati
- This is my statement. Tak semestinya, but most of the cases, memang macam ni. Am i right?

I memang suka carik pasal ngan u kan. Dah jadi habit.
-Pengakuan ikhlas by someone. I appreciate that. I must say that i can't live without him carik pasal ngan aku. Huhu.

Atleast i tercalon &*%&#@ &*% #%$@
- Sorry. It supposed to be the best quote of the day. But huhu..it's damn hot sampai i have no guts to jot it down. Hehehe.

Did i say u are genius?
- Pick up line by jantan sepi to seorang gadis cun. Yesss... ngeh ngeh ngeh


That's all buat masa ini. Many more to come.

No comments: