Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Owh..I Missed My Sh*t!!

Wahh..today my life is so meriah with panggilan telefon. Not much different dengan office life kan? Sitting in front of the pc, typing quotation (for Mr Shrek), typing this and that, answering phone calls, make some calculations and another few things which is very similar with office tasks.

Received a call from someone i missed real bad today. Goshh..u guys have no idea how much i missed him. He's MIA since last 8 months!!!. Yeah, he called me to tanya kabar and wish me Selamat Hari Raya and bla bla bla. Heh.

So i asked him a couple of questions. Something like how his life is going on, where the hell he has been, what the thing he's up to now, what's the purpose he calling me (owh, he hates this question) and so on. So seems like he's doing well besides some keji stuff that he's involved now. He's selling drugs okey. No, i'm not joking, he's selling drugs. Haha..i wonder how he survives until now with selling those shitty. I bet he must be kaya raya by now.

In a way, yeah he might calling me just to bertanya khabar. But how if i said he was trying to sell some of those shit. Are u kidding? Selling those shit to a desperate housewife? Heh, but yeah, knowing him for 10 years, i know he's capable of doing that. Dia pedulik hape kan, as long as bisnes kencang. Oh please, thinking of that really makes me sick. Dayyumnn...last 10 years he was my 1st crush at school. Now what happened to him? Some jerk who's lurking around persuades another jerk to get high. Heh..NUTS!!

Okey, enough about him. I'm trying to forget about those things though. I just want to remember him as someone cool and sweet like he used to be. Heh, but he still appear to be sweet though. Yeah, what do i expect anyway, salesmen are all sweet, regardless on what they're selling. :P

Hey budak busuk, just in case u're reading this blog, please laaa..pulanglah ke pangkal jalan. Cool people don't do this kind of thing. Selling shit is not that cool tho. It' like selling shit to another shit, who's willing to pay u with certain amount of shit and u get your foods with that shit and u eat that shit (not food because u're using that shit money), and amazingly that shit will not come out as shit through your shithole, but that shit become your bloodshit and running through your nerves and sooner or later u will become a totally shit, just like the shit who u sold the shit to.

Hoh. It's freaking shitty yeah. Don't u think? Please my darling shit. Please quit. :(

No comments: