Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mini Makeover

Okey, still in the love mood. Please excuse my poyoness. :P

Hmm.. speaking of the phrase that i mentioned before, "i'd rather to give up on almost everything for someone i love", yeah...here we go. I have something to share with u guys.


Lately, seems like Mr Shrek bertukar selera a bit. Instead of being gila-gila remaja and dressing cool macam budak umur 20's, now he's changing a bit to be some kind of sophisticated man. I don't mind really, since he's not that young anymore. But the problem is, he asked me to change my style jugak!! Urghh...


I must say it's not a cumpolsary for me lah, but yeah, when i think of it, why not? Okey, i'm well known as someone yang tak reti nak bergaya with girlie stuffs nih. I'm comfortable with jeans, t'shirs and sneakers. But now, err..i guess i should add my shoes and dresses collection kot. Am I ready?


Well, yesterday i went shopping with him. And he bought me some high heels (huhu), some blouses (bukan la blouse macam makcik-makcik tuh) and some accessories. Cool huh? Yeah, i've found it cool since i personally think it's not that bad u see. When i wear those stuffs, i can feel that my appearance lagi nampak ehemm...lagi nampak berkeyakinan and u know what, i feel like a woman. Hehe...seems like all these while i'm not that womanly i assume.


Hey, hey, lihat gayaku. Speaking London oke. Nah, it's not part of the anjakan paradigma that i'm having now. But spending my time with him for 3 days straight recently made me selesa ckp macam nih. Most of the time we speak in English u see, so please excuse me for a while. I promise everything will get back to normal in two days time. Heh.


So, what more can i say. I'm willing to change okey. If it's for the better, why not? And some more it's for the one i love. For me to change everything by myself, i think it's quite nonsense, but with lil' help from someone i love, nothing is impossible. I really hope i can make it. Yeah, it's kinda awkward to wear that kind of stuffs, but remember the phrase 'practice makes perfect' kind of thing? Yup, i believe in that.


As for now, i'll be dressing 'womanly' when i go out with him ONLY. With u guys, i prefer to be like i'm always to be. Goshh..i can't imagine what u guys will be thinking of me when u see me with tht girlie stuffs...hoho.. so the best way is to remain low profile with u guys. I warn u, I'm poor at taking critics and i might be end up menangih kat ceruk dapur malu punye pasal. Hahaha.


Hey, whatever happen, i'm still Mimi that u guys kenal selama nih okey. It's my apperance that i'm willing to change, not my personality. And i bet, Mr Shrek doesn't want me to change that either.

From this one to this one





...................I must be insane. Kan? Hahaha....


** Gamba kat atas tuh contoh je. Bukan milik aku.



No comments: