Monday, October 1, 2007

Be Good, Manje



"I don't know whether i'm excited of going to UK now. For me it is just another work trip. It would be fun going with u. Love u."


Yeah, sweet. It's the sms i received yesterday. It was from Mr Shrek when he was at the airport yesterday, right before the flight took off to Manchester. Huhu...i'm all alone now. But like i said, I'm good (except for some difficulties to fall asleep).

So, to Mr Shrek, have a safe journey. Be good and take a good care of yourself manje. And u know what, i mish you already :( Don't you worry about me, i'm all good. I love you manje, more than words can say and i can't wait to have you back in my arms safely.


**********************************************************************************

Sometimes we never knew how much we need someone, but when they're leaving, we know that we need them the most.

No comments: