Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thought Of The Day - GOAL

Been thinking about few personal issues. The matters of what i've done and what i'll be doing in the future. Been wondering about it for no particular reason. It could be because i got so much time to think, or might be i really wanted to think about it or it just happened to prove how mysterious a life could be.

Found a word that really drove me paranoid. Paranoid - because of the way i looked at it. If i change my point of view, i probably get a better consequence. I can be fully motivated and move on to the next stage.

Well, the word is GOAL. What's my goal in life. The last time i made a thought about it was during my study years. And as the time passed by, the word GOAL seemed to be disappeared, just like the way i lived my life ever since, with no goal.

I probably need something or someone to shed me some light. Or i just need none of them. All i need now is to set my goal and let the goal leads me organized. And some strength to keep motivated in order to achieve my goal in life.

I want to be motivated again.
I want to be successful again.

And above all, i just want my life to be meaningful again. Yes, that's for sure.

No comments: