Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Been A While (Teaser)

Here it is..another luahan perasaan..ekeke..kosserrr..

This snippet has been in my pc for a quite sometimes gak la kot. Aku dah karang since bulan puasa yang lepas..sewaktu aku bersentimental tanpa sebab yang munasabah. So only today aku berpeluang nak tempekkan kat sinih.

Walaupun aku dok peram puisi nih buat beberapa lama, tapi aku tahu ianya masih valid sebab begitu jugalah perasaan aku tentang beliau..takkan luput ditelan zaman..(nak-muntah-tapi-ku-tahan) Haihhhhh… :P



Dear My Partner In Crime,

It’s been a year and half since we first knew each other
And it’s been a year and half since we first wrote those letters
It’s been a year since your first sms
And it’s been a year since I said ‘Oh Yessssss!!!!’
It’s been a year since the first ‘hello’ came out from your throat
And it’s been a year since I said ‘haih what was that? Macy Gray kot?’ :p
It’s been a year since your sis’s wedding
And it’s been a year since i came up with last minute ‘ok ow I can’t make it’ acting
It’s been a year since I nearly had a concusion by consuming large amount of sushi
And it’s been a year you’re making fun of me
It’s been a year since I became Avril wannabe
And it’s been a year since u sang the jiwang songs emotionally
It’s been a year since you became a part time model in such an aggressive photoshoot
And it’s been a year since I kept saying u’re good eventhough u were so stiff like wood
It’s been a year since u went away with a plastic bag of u-know-what-it-is by komuter
And it’s been a year since me & gee got nothing much to say but some hysterically laughter
It’s been a year since I sent you to the airport for you to fly
And it’s been a year since I hid myself away just because I didn’t want you to see me cry
It’s been a while since we last met
But you know what, you never failed to make my heart melt!

It’s been a while since all those crazy moments,
It’s been a while since all those silly fights,
I’m here to treasure all those moments oh my friend,
And to thank you for shed me some lights.

Mr Shrek said I had a crush on you,
I couldn’t help myself from laughing & rolling on the floor upon reading those speku,
He must be insane if he really thought it was true,
Whatever it is only both of us yang tahu..tak gitu?? :D


HA HA HA

Miss ya!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMG...

its been a long long time ago since you wrote something 'special' like this.. hahahaha..

camno la org lain tak speku kita kan.. kekeke..

oke2.. i let you win this time.. i have to say that this is truly your 'masterpiece'(so far.. kosser hehe).. unbeatable gitew!!

truth is.. i'm soooooo speechless :-*

miss you always... :)

Smoochy Munchkin said...

forever pulak dah? whatever.. as u wish! :P

*********

one thing - i meant what i said, and i said what i meant.

u love it, don't u? me too ;)

Anonymous said...

soy..bila soy nk tulis tuk chom cmni wekekeke... ;P

Smoochy Munchkin said...

ololooooo...chom nih..

kalau chom nak..chom kena la jupe soy. jom kita cipta kenangan bersama...wakakakka...kosserrrr.. :P

Anonymous said...

and ArjunaSakti look so chubby this time..

put on weight ke?

err.., hai soya.., saja singgah.., bolehkan?

tertanya2 siapa saya? adalah.., kawan..

**kenyit**