Monday, February 2, 2009

Wall Of Fame - Mr Shrek

WoF - MR SHREK


I believe ramai yang dah kenal Mr Shrek. But untuk sesiapa yang belum, he’s my other half. I am not who I am today without him..and actually I do believe that I’m his product. Kenapa aku cakap macam nih…sebab I knew him since I was 18. I was just an ordinary teenager when I met him. The only quality yang ada pada aku masa tuh adalah my sexiness :P , my style, my brain and perangai happy go lucky aku (itupun dengan certain orang je). Yang selebihnya aku pemalu, an introvert, no idea, no hobby, no significant character dan segala no lagik. I was just a plain girl.

Then I met him, a 25 yrs old guy yang bagi aku..he’s damn smart for his age. He’s full of ideas, his story is colourful, he can write & talk berkenaan hampir semua topic, he can sing, he can play music instruments, he can paint, he can do this, he can do that..and I was like..apa yang dia nih tak boleh buat eh? So he was a law student..so okey..no wonder he’s damn smart but there’s another mysterious quality that he has yang membuatkan aku admire him. He’s a rebel. He’s not into any movement..tapi diri dia sendiri yang memang macam tuh. It’s in him. He’s different.

So I chose him. And I devoted to him. I was like a sponge..i absorb everything very quickly. His idea became mine..his character became mine, his friends, his hobbies, his style, his way of life…they’re all became mine and in the end we share almost everything together. I am his product? Not yet. I was only his shadow.

It took years for me to realize that I was Mr Shreks’s fanatic die hard fan and yeah..i was just a poser. Dayyummnnn…dalam kelekaan dan obsesi aku untuk menjadi seperti Mr Shrek, aku dah terlupa untuk develop my own quality..and aku hampir-hampir kehilangan Mr Shrek for good because of it. Ahahaha…tak payah la aku cerita sangat bab-bab tak syok nih kan…buat potoing jek. But memang ada hikmahnya insiden tuh sebab kemudiannya aku tersedar…to be a soulmate, both parties kena ada give and take. Both kena contribute something and get something in return. Kalau sorang je yang dominan..life will be less challenge.

So I change sedikit demi sedikit, I developed my own character..in other words, I started being myself. And later..pada satu tahap…Mr Shrek recognized me as his best product. Aku menyampah gak mendengarnya memula…sebab aku rasa this is me..got nothing to do with him. But deep inside my heart..yeah..finally…he admit that I’m part of him..and more than that, he recognized me as someone who is very close to his heart, his soulmate, his lover dan sebagai pelengkap hidupnya. And sometimes…Mr Shrek cakap I’m far smarter than him…lawan tokey katanya…haha…but no matter what Mr Shrek will always be my master.

To be frank, Mr Shrek is more like a soulmate than a husband to me. We share almost everything together hatta dalam bidang pekerjaan sekalipun. Mr Shrek selalu pastikan aku get involve dalam his project walaupun hanya sekadar untuk mendapatkan opinion. I love it sebab aku tau, tak semua husband akan bawak wife merata-merata to get involved in their projects kan. But of course Mr Shrek tak bawa aku atas tiket wife..beliau bawa aku atas tiket ‘creative partner’. Eheh…

And now I’m no longer being his shadow nor product. We’re just two entities who are meant for each other..and living our life to complete each other. Memanglah obvious yang kami punyai banyak similarities, tapi kami dah ada identity sendiri kot. He’s far more creative..and I’m more realistic (and smarter too) :P. When he flies up high to the sky, it’s my duty to keep him on the ground.

Our friends pelik, sebab kami lebih nampak macam pasangan couple yang belum kawen instead of husband and wife (I think you guys know what I mean) dan yang lain pulak mengatakan kami lebih nampak macam rakan sekerja atau best friend. Terpulang…sebab kadang-kadang memang susah orang nak menjangka kami husband and wife sebab kami bersembang seperti kami nih kawan..bercerita apa sahaja tanpa mengira topik. But it doesn’t mean that we’re not in love. Afterall I’m still his no 1 fan, remember?

I never knew how much he loves me. And I don’t want to know either. But I do believe in love…if what I’m feeling right now is something what we called love, no doubt about it, the love is mine. It’s all that matters rite? As for me, cukuplah aku katakan, since I was 18, I know that I could never find anyone better to suit me, except for him. I love him even more each days… Well, he deserves it anyway. Memang beliau yang mencorak pemikiran aku…dan beliau yang memenuhi kanvas hidup aku dengan perkara-perkara yang interesting selama ini. For those yang mengenali kami, they should know us better, how truly, madly and deeply we were in love..cuma bezanya kami sekarang lebih matang.

Setakat nih, alhamdulillah..we just do whatever we want to do and we enjoy every bit of it..despite apa saja halangan dan rintangan yang melanda.  Aku tak nafikan, our relationship memang macam roller coaster, but that’s the reason why I chose him as my other half in the first place..because he’s hard..and he’s different. And me? Biarlah aku sentiasa jadi seperti diri aku selama ini…seorang wanita yang degil dan sukakan cabaran! ;)

No comments: