Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Truth Always Hurt..

Sometimes it's just so very hard to tell other people what lies deep inside our heart. Dalam beberapa keadaan, mungkin lebih sukar bila ia melibatkan someone yang kita close with - yeah, someone yang we claimed that we understand them better, but actually at times we do feel like we were clueless with their behaviour.

How to confront with these people actually. I have no idea. I have few options actually - not to tell them what i feel and just bear with it, tell other people how i feel, or just let them know straight away. In this case, i chose option no 3. Not to tell them basically is equal to put a distance between me and them and telling other people would make me feel like i betray our friendship. So i decided, no 3 is the best option..despite that i might end up hurting their feelings or make things worse with all the miscommunication thingy ahead.

All i need to do is get ready with all possible consequences. Am i right?

But well..tidak semua yang mampu to deliver their opinion or suara hati dengan berkesan. In this case, i blew it. I personally think that i blew it all. I don't even know bagaimana penerimaan beliau, but after all those 'luahan perasaan', i'm still not feeling better. I failed to deliver it with the right approach. He probably not getting it at all..and to make it worse, i have to deal with a fact i that might have hurt his feeling.

At this point, i doubt if i was ever ready to deal with all the consequences...

Anyway... i learnt something today. Sometimes we don't have to understand everything. Maybe we should just leave it like the way it is. I think it would be better if i didn't bring up the issue at all. Perhaps the most sensible thing that i should do is just simply prepare myself to get used to it and it will all be good by itself.

Or....maybe i should get a life and stop rely on other people to please me. Owh pathetic me!!

:( :( :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there.. still mad at me huh? :P
I think both of us did over react dis time.. hehe.. and for that I want to apologize to you for any misunderstanding between us.. and I appreciate a lot what you've told me the other day.. maybe its true and i just dunno how to admit it.. I'm sorry.. :(

Smoochy Munchkin said...

hi there..

i couldn't help myself from smiling upon reading this comment. :)

i can't afford to keep losing u. i just want you to know that. :P

but..come to think of it, i dun think that if i've ever lost you anyway. coz u're still there...and u'll always be there.

ah..silly me. :(