Monday, January 21, 2008

Are You Happy?

Happy Happy Happy

I've been interviewed by Happy crew few days back. Wanna know what Happy is? Just log on to www.happy.com.my. The funniest thing is, Mr Shrek is one of the crew. I mean he's the cameraman. So being interviewed by hubby is not an easy thing to do. But fuck it, who cares. I did it anyway. In other interviews, Mr Shrek will always be the one who asks the questions, but when it's my turn, he asked other crew to ask. Teruk gile kan?

Tell me your name, age and occupation :
My name is Mimi, 26 yrs old and i'm a housewife

Tell me what color that make you happy:
The color that makes me happy is white. Because white defines something pure and true. And anything that are pure and true would really make me happy

Tell me what food that makes u happy:
I would say SUSHI!!! Err..i must say that sushi is not really my favourite food, but somehow eating sushi is fun. Or maybe because i have a lot of wonderful moment when i eat sushi.

Who is the happiest person u've ever known:
I would say my hubby. Because he's very funny and always make me smile and laugh.

What is the happiest moment in your life :
The day when i met my hubby for the first time, and the day we got married.

Any message to your hubby?
I just wanna tell him that i love him so much, i just want to make him happy and i really want him to make me happy as well. In other words, i just hope that we can live happily ever after.

Can u make a happy face?
Ngeeeeeeee.... :D (laughing)

Can u make a silly face?
= /

Can u hold this card and and say HAPPY in the most creative way?
Yeah sure... HAPPY!!!!!... mmuahhhh!!! (with flying kiss to the cameraman)

Haha..padan muka MR Shrek!

No comments: